Char-Broil’s Grill Yourself Skinny is for everyone who loves grilled foods and healthy eating!
- 130 easy, delicious recipes for meals from breakfast through dinner that are nutritionally sound to support a healthy diet and your weight loss goals
- Nutritional breakdown of every recipe includes recommended serving size, calories, protein, carbs, and fiber content
- Sumptuous photographs of each grilling recipe in mouth-watering detail
- Informative sidebars, Nutrition 4-1-1, are sprinkled throughout the book to give you an insight into the ingredients you’re utilizing
- Learn to grill the healthy way with lean meats, healthy fats, marinades, rubs, spices, and a host of different veggies
- More than rabbit food, this grilling cookbook includes meat, burgers, sliders, seafood, poultry, and dessert, in addition to delicious grilled vegetables and starches
Learn how to prepare grilled foods with an emphasis on healthy eating! Char-Broil’s Grill Yourself Skinny is not a fad diet book, but a collection of 130 nutritionally sound recipes that rely on science to pack a nutritious and delicious punch.
Author Heidi Skolnik, MS, CDN, FACSM, is a nationally recognized thought leader in nutrition who believes that all types of foods can fit into a healthy diet. In this book, she offers mouth-watering, healthy recipes for everything from Steak and Eggs on the Grill to Grilled Strawberries with Balsamic Port Glaze, Blue Cheese & Walnuts.
Plus, you’ll find lots of savory seafood, poultry, meat, and vegetable dishes, including some from a host of celebrated chefs, such as Angelo Basilone, Executive Chef of the New York Giants and Brad Farmerie, Executive Chef at Public in New York City. Each recipe comes with a breakdown of calories, protein, carbohydrate, and fiber, for those who are counting. You’ll also find informative Nutrition 411 sidebars sprinkled throughout the book.
Grilling, especially over an infrared grill, is one of the healthiest ways to prepare food. Char-Broil’s Grill Yourself Skinny shows you how to make delicious grilled foods and still eat healthfully with 130 lip-smacking grilled recipes that not only taste delicious but are good for you!